Passerine sleeveless pullover
A batwing-sleeve pullover with a stunning look and great finesse.
Livraison et retours gratuits
The Passerine batwing-sleeve pullover is designed in mohair wool from the Pyrenees and is ideal for layering. Over a shirt or a fine-gauge roll-neck pullover, you can create your own look. With ribbing to highlight the waist and trim the neckline, it's time to get layering... with style, of course.
- Italian spinning mill, near Florence
- Knitting: French workshop near Roanne in the Loire
- Passerine sleeveless pullover. Full cut, wide, contrasting ribbing that highlights the waist. Boat neckline, openwork knit.
- Colours: red with mustard details
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL
Size device :
Kim is 5'8" tall and is wearing a size S.
Choose your usual size.
Composition and care
63% kid mohair 37% silk
To ensure the durability of your Passerine pullover, we advise you to :
- Machine wash on wool programme (cold wash, short spin).
- European certified Ecolabel detergent, without fabric softener.
- Dry flat on a towel
Rare materials require gentle treatment. To ensure the durability of your clothing, we advise you to wash your knitwear by hand. To find all of our maintenance tips, go to page Care advice.
Any question ?
Need more information about a product, an order or Luzerne’s commitments? Ask your question directly on our contact form. We are here to answer your question.