Irish cardigan revisited. Loose cut so it always looks perfect.
Livraison et retours gratuits
This cardigan has a contemporary look with cable knit details and a wide collar. It is as hard-wearing as it is soft due to the mohair wool from the Pyrenees combined with a yarn with a silk core. When you're wrapped up in its soft insulating kid mohair fibres, it's a pleasure to face the storms, as did the Irish fishermen who wore its predecessor.
- Italian spinning mill, near Florence
- Knitting: workshop in Portugal, near Porto.
- Chunky 3-gauge cardigan, purl and cable knit, 7-button fastening, wide collar. Raglan sleeves.
- Colours: ecru with navy border
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL
Conseil taille :
Kim is 5'8" tall and is wearing a size S.
For an oversize style choose your usual size, or one size smaller for a more fitted look.
Composition and Care
63% kid mohair from the Pyrenees 37% silk.
To ensure the durability of your cardigan, we advise you to :
- Machine wash on wool programme (cold wash, short spin).
- European certified Ecolabel detergent, without fabric softener.
- Dry flat on a towel
Rare materials require gentle treatment. To ensure the durability of your clothing, we advise you to wash your knitwear by hand. To find all of our maintenance tips, go to page Care advice.
Any question ?
Need more information about a product, an order or Luzerne’s commitments? Ask your question directly on our contact form. We are here to answer your question.