Grimaldie oversize V-neck pullover
Oversized softness so you can snuggle up in absolute elegance
Livraison et retours gratuits
Knitted in mohair wool from a farm in the Pyrenees where they know how important animal welfare is to the production of high-quality, soft, hard-wearing wool. The Grimaldie Pullover is elegant and contemporary with textured cable-knit details. A piece that we pull on for its style and stay cuddled up in for its comfort.
- Italian spinning mill, near Florence.
- Knitting: workshop in Portugal, near Porto.
- Full cut. V-neck, decorative ribbing, contrasting cable pattern along the sleeves, ribbed finish at the hem and cuffs.
- Colours: ecru with mustard details
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL
Size Advice :
Kim is 5'8" tall and is wearing a size S. Choose your usual size, or one size smaller for a more fitted look.
Composition and Care
63% kid mohair from the Pyrenees 37% silk
To ensure the durability of your pullover, we advise you to :
- Machine wash on wool programme (cold wash, short spin).
- European certified Ecolabel detergent, without fabric softener.
- Dry flat on a towel
Rare materials require gentle treatment. To ensure the durability of your clothing, we advise you to wash your knitwear by hand. To find all of our maintenance tips, go to page Care advice.
Any question ?
Need more information about a product, an order or Luzerne’s commitments? Ask your question directly on our contact form. We are here to answer your question.