Liseron multicoloured scarf
Soft, warm and long enough to wrap yourself up deliciously and create a look that will brighten up the winter days.
Livraison et retours gratuits
The Liseron Scarf is made in mohair wool from the Pyrenees featuring yarn with a silk core.
The stunning colour will brighten up a winter look and goes beautifully with the matching Colchique roll-neck pullover.
- Italian spinning mill, near Florence
- Knitting: workshop in Portugal, near Porto.
- Lovely and long and enveloping.
- Dimensions: 250 x 35 cm
- Colours: mustard, coral and red
Composition and care
63% kid mohair from the Pyrenees 37% silk.
To ensure the durability of your Liseron scarf, we advise you to :
- Machine wash on wool programme (cold wash, short spin).
- European certified Ecolabel detergent, without fabric softener.
- Dry flat on a towel
Rare materials require gentle treatment. To ensure the durability of your clothing, we advise you to wash your knitwear by hand. To find all of our maintenance tips, go to page Care advice.
Any question ?
Need more information about a product, an order or Luzerne’s commitments? Ask your question directly on our contact form. We are here to answer your question.